3.18.2009

And so it begins...

Here is the first of, what i hope, of many blog entries.

This is what i plan to accomplish in my foray into blogdum:

*this is a photo blog
*my new work/photographs
*keep up with friends and colleagues
*exhibit other works by fellow artist who inspire me
*FEEDBACK - I(we) cant get better without it.

Next is to establish a terms on copyrights and all that jargon. also figuring out the schedule of blogging (weekly, semi daily, whenever i feels like)

please feel free on doing the commenting already.

i dunno about the name of the blog or this layout/ template. i like this one b/c it reminds me if pixels. so start doing your (i dunno who i am talking to) part and start the feedback. thank you


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! Now show me some art!!

    (Please.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good !!!
    See photrom.fr
    leave your comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, keep it up....:) lg

    ReplyDelete