3.21.2009

Nashville HDR




Driving home from downtown, I noticed this nice sunset. Seeing the sun on the buildings' back; it made a nice skyline. Also it present a nice opportunity to practice with HDR. I wanted to keep the sky's gradient from the deep blue to the subtle sunset orange, but also show the windows of the skyscrapers and the illuminated neon signs within the skyline. Then keeping all of that while showing the ripples in the Tennessee River.

Here's one of three angles i attempted. I am satisfied with the result. I will continue to practice this fascinating process. The image here is a little lo-res because for the web and I am still wary of image thieves. In the larger photo, you can read the signs on the lower brick buildings and even read some of the unlit signs.


4 comments: