7.24.2009

Picture of the Day 7/11 - 7/14/9

7/14


Public display of affection (PDA) in Spain is everywhere. I think it's common most of Western Europe. I agree with this loving gesture, where in American it is frowned upon and considered rude. I like this not as a ogling photographer, watching people make out but enjoying the carefree passion displayed for the person in front of you.


7/13


I have been surprised by the quality of graffiti in Murcia.




7/12

I do want to return here someday



7/11

Insert cheesy bible verse with white text. Or any quote - it'll look somewhat more dramtic with this as the background. For example: "Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish." ~Albert Einstein
or
"Be excellent to each other." Bill Preston, Esq. of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.


All content and photographs ©2009 Martin B. Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment